What is the Steeped Coffee Brewing Method? And what does it mean to serious coffee drinkers across the nation? Brewed similar to tea, Steeped Coffee’s nitro sealed Steeped Bags, along with their guilt-free packaging made using renewable and compostable materials, achieve the unthinkable: freshly ground specialty coffee in a single-serving. Best of all, it’s barista-approved.
Three Simple Steps For a Perfect Cup:
Incredible Freshness in Every Nitro Sealed Pack
“Premium coffee roasters have shied away from offering their specialty beans in single-serve packaging because it’s been nearly impossible to keep ground coffee fresh, which quickly ruins the taste,” said Josh Wilbur, Founder of Steeped Coffee. “With our Nitro Sealed bags, oxygen is replaced with nitrogen, so the coffee stays fresh as if it was ground moments ago.”
“Steeped Packs are the easiest way to make a delicious cup of coffee,” Wilbur Says. “You shouldn't need to perform chemistry before you’ve made your coffee.” Simply submerge each Steeped Bag in hot water for about five minutes to allow the coffee to develop its distinctive body and flavor. There is no machine, no noise, no cleanup, and no destructive waste.
Coffee Industry Love
Barista Magazine is a believer: “Like a tea bag—but for coffee? This new product from Steeped Coffee might just be one of our fave new ways to brew coffee on the road.”
“Finding Steeped has changed my coffee drinking life,” raved one reviewer on Producthunt.com. “It's my favorite new brewing method and I can't believe more people haven't heard of this yet. It is going to be huge.”
Entrepreneur’s Handbook concurs: “You’re likely going to see the Steeped Coffee methodology in hospitals, offices, hotels — places where single-serve coffee reigns — and perhaps on your next flight.
Features of Steeped Coffee
- 100% Specialty Coffee: quality coffee ethically sourced directly from farmers
- Nitro Sealed: removes oxygen, stopping the clock on freshly ground beans
- Ultrasonic Edges: no glue, staples, or wasted materials for max steeping
- Full Immersion Filter: non-GMO filters that regulate ideal water-in and maximum flavor-out
- Guilt-Free Packaging: made using plant-based renewable and compostable materials
- Micro Batching: roasted locally in small batches
- Precision Ground: consistent water-cooled grinding to the micron
- Pre-Portioned: consistent SCA recommended water-to-coffee ratios
- Just Add Water: single-serve convenience with no machines required
- Barista Approved: tested by multiple independent specialty coffee Q-graders for freshness, quality, and taste
With so many coffee gadgets, machines, and accessories flooding the market these days, this simple unplugged Steeped Coffee brewing method might be just what you're looking for to take your moment while at home, at work, or on-the-go.