Let's face it, life is far too short for ordinary ice cream, and it's high time we sprinkled some excitement into our daily routines, don't you agree? So, why not begin by shifting your daily ritual into something even the child version of yourself would approve of?
Brace yourself for a treat so heavenly that it just might become your go-to summer staple: Steeped's No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream! With every spoonful of creamy perfection, you'll be whisked away to a world of icy bliss, staying cool as a cucumber in this scorching summer heat.
Steeped’s No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream is the ultimate summer recipe, making it the perfect remedy for those scorching hot days when you're in desperate need of a refreshing pick-me-up.
And in true Steeped spirit, we've crafted this recipe so that it requires no fancy equipment or hours of churning! It's all about those chilled scoops of perfection, right at your fingertips! So, my friend, grab your spoons and get ready to celebrate National Ice Cream Day in style. Your Steeped summer is calling!
No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup strong cold brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grab your favorite Steeped roast (we recommend our medium or dark roasts for best results) and a fresh mug. Place the Steeped bag in your fresh mug and pour 8 oz of filtered water over the top of the bag, saturating it fully. Cover the mug, place in a safe spot in your fridge and let steep for 12-24 hours. The longer you wait, the stronger the brew!
- In a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream using an electric mixer or stand mixer until stiff peaks form - this may take a few minutes.
- Gently fold in the sweetened condensed milk, chilled coffee, and vanilla extract into the whipped cream. Mix until well-combined. Be careful not to overmix as you want to keep the airiness!
- Pour the mixture into a loaf pan or an airtight container, then smooth the top with a spatula. Place the container in the freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight to allow the ice cream to set.
- Once the ice cream is fully frozen and has set, it's time to scoop up your ice cream and start celebrating your hard work!
Whether you prefer to serve it in bowls, in cones, or go all out and dive straight in with your spoons (can't blame you there), the choice is yours! Feel free to add some extra love with toppings like chocolate chips, caramel swirls, or even crushed cookies!
SHOP THE RECIPE