Fall is in the air, and that means it's time to cozy up with a warm mug in your hands and fluffy slippers covering your toes. Our Homemade Caramel Apple Cider Latte is the perfect drink to fill your mug during these warm autumn mornings or chilly evenings by the fire. Caramel sweetness, spiced apple cider, and a decadent Steeped™ Pack, all in one comforting cup.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup (8oz) of Steeped’s California Blend
- ½ cup of apple cider
- ¼ cup of milk (or milk alternatives)
- 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce
- ¼ teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Cinnamon stick for garnish (optional)
- Brew a cup of Steeped’s California Blend Coffee. Place a Steeped™ Bag in a cup and gradually pour over 8 oz of hot water per bag. Dunk the bag for 15-30 seconds or longer for added strength. Steep for 5+ minutes or until preferred taste.
- In a small saucepan, heat the apple cider over medium heat until it’s warm but not boiling.
- In a separate small saucepan or microwave, heat the milk until it’s hot, but again, be careful not to boil.
- In your favorite mug, add the caramel sauce and ground cinnamon.
- Pour the hot coffee over the caramel and cinnamon, and stir until well combined.
- Add the warmed apple cider to the coffee mixture and continue to stir.
- Lastly, pour in the hot milk, stirring until everything is well combined.
- If desired, top off your caramel apple cider latte with whipped cream and garnish with a cinnamon stick for the perfect fall touch.
As the leaves start to fall and the temperatures drop, our Caramel Apple Cider Latte is here to keep you warm and toasty. Whether you're sipping it on your porch, taking it to-go, or sharing it with loved ones around the fireplace, this latte embodies the spirit of autumn in every cup. Try it today and let the flavors of fall envelop your senses.
Have you tried our Caramel Apple Cider Latte yet? Share your thoughts and cozy moments with us in the comments below!