Steeped’s Salted Caramel Cold Brew: A Carefree & Caramel Summer
The sun is shining, birds are chirping, and the scent of sunscreen is in the air. Summer is calling and it's time to sip on something extraordinary. Grab that “good ice” and savor the start of a new season with a glass of Steeped’s decadent Salted Caramel Cold Brew. Crafted with Steeped's California Blend in mind, this recipe brings together the smooth nature of cold brew and the luscious depths of salted caramel. And the best part? We're taking it up a notch with a frothy salted caramel cold foam, adding that extra touch of bliss. So, steep, chill, and revel in the flavors inspired by the sun-soaked days, beachside vibes, and the carefree spirit of summer!
- 1 cup of cold brew coffee made with California Blend
- 1 tablespoon of caramel syrup
- 1/2 cup of milk (or milk alternative)
- A pinch of sea salt
- Ice cubes
- Optional: Caramel syrup for garnish
- Prepare the California Cold Brew by placing the California Blend Steeped Bag in a cup and pouring 8 oz of filtered water over. Cover the cup, refrigerate, and allow to steep for 12-24 hours.
- In the AM, make the salted caramel foam by combining caramel syrup, milk, and a pinch of sea salt. Using a handheld milk frother or a whisk, froth the mixture.
- Assemble the drink by filling a glass with ice cubes. Pour the California Cold Brew over the ice and top it off with the salted caramel foam. If desired, drizzle caramel syrup on top of the foam.
Shop the Recipe: